Current Covid Practices
Covid-19 has changed a lot of things in life, and a rafting business is the same. One of our owners, Gina Goldie, co-authored the Covid-19 Best Practices For Commercial Rafting Operations used by companies all across BC and Alberta. Before we open each summer, we updated procedures to keep guests and staff safe.
- Surfaces are sanitized daily.
- Equipment is sanitized between use.
- Health checks are done with staff and guests.
- Masks are required on our shuttle bus.
Got questions? Reach out! We’re happy to help.
Covid Guest Policies:
- Waivers must be completed online before coming to our facility.
- We ask you to use the hand sanitizer at entry points in our facility and before boarding our shuttle bus.
- Masks are mandatory on the bus.