How We Opened Safely
Covid-19 has changed a lot of things in life, and a rafting business is the same. Last spring, our owner, Gina Goldie, co-authored the Covid-19 Best Practices For Commercial Rafting Operations used by companies all across BC and Alberta. That certainly informed our process. Before we opened last summer, we changed many procedures to keep guests and staff safe. Here are the key changes we made:
- You need a group of 4 people to book.
- Your group has a private change room and raft.
- Health declarations are required.
- Masks are required everywhere but on the rafts.
Got questions? Reach out! We’re happy to help.
All Covid Guest Policies:
- Groups must book together and make one payment.
- You must make a declaration that your group is a ‘cohort’ that does not require physical distancing.
- Waivers must be completed online before coming to our facility.
- When arriving, guests must be masked and stay distanced from other groups.
- Everyone makes a declaration of good health and confirms they have not travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
- We ask you to use the hand sanitizer at entry points in our facility and before boarding our shuttle bus.
- Each Booking Group gets a change room for their exclusive use.
- Masks are mandatory at all times on the property, in the change rooms and on the bus.
- On the raft, you’re only with your Booking Group and the guide. Masks are not worn.
Your Rafting Bubble
Learn what we put in place so when you come rafting with us this summer, all Covid requirements are handled.
- PRIVATE CHANGE ROOM for your group.
- YOUR RAFT It’s will be just your group and a guide on the raft.
- MASKS EVERYWHERE except the river.